- Char Siew Rice at Kim Heng Roasted Meat
- Exploring Toa Payoh Lorong 1 Hawker Centre with My Cousin: Come Daily Hokkien Mee & Uggli Muffins
- Feel So Happy Meeting with Two of My Cousins After Almost 4 Years
- Grateful for Relaxing Moments: Flat Whites & Lattes at Cosy Cafes
- Lovely to See My Cousin After More than 2 Years
- Tambuah Mas: Indonesian Food in Singapore (& A Visit to the Ophthalmologist)
- So Sinfully Good
- Extremely Satisfying: Beo Crescent Hainanese Curry Rice
- There’s a wework at Funan
- Thomson Plaza: Interesting Signs & Sights at a Retro Mall
- Chocolate Cake at the Coffeeshop
- Pink Blue Morning Sky
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: Singapore
I have social anxiety, but I don’t feel it with people I’m comfortable with like my cousins. I practically saw them grow up, being the much older cousin. They were the cutest toddlers. It’s true what they say about cousins … Continue reading
We met for a buffet at The Straits Kitchen Hyatt. The quality of food is good and the service very polite and attentive. One of the staff, Huri, took the effort to redo the teh halia (ginger tea) for my … Continue reading
This mall has been around since I was a teen so even though it’s changed quite a bit after being renovated it’s cool to see some old stores going strong.
So beautiful at a quarter to seven a few days ago. So glad I forced myself to get up and resisted the urge to sleep in.
Haven’t been to Jewel in ages. When we are here, we keep returning to Fun Toast for the view. It’s also not too atas or expensive.
Been bombarded by images of this on food blogs, so their social media campaign worked even though I only go for breast meat usually. Seeing the pinkish hue of the meat after I took a bite put me off. Also … Continue reading
Seeing the queue get longer I was enticed thinking this must be the best wanton noodles ever. It’s a Singapore thing as often it’s true. The owners were young and friendly but it couldn’t compare to my favourite Kok Kee … Continue reading
I’m often disappointed. That’s why I keep going back to the same places. I found the Fish and Chips at Big Fish, Small Fish expensive too, at about S$18 including a drink, service charge taxes etc. it might be more … Continue reading
I always welcome cooler weather. I am afraid of lightning though. Lightning hits very low and frequently in our thunderstorms, but this was just a light rain in comparison like what you would experience in a temperate country, but wetter … Continue reading
Decided to capture the sky in the evening instead of my usual pre sunrise posts. That liquid blue against the white was so lovely. Your skin never feels dry here. One good thing about our humidity levels.