Charlie Sheen parodies himself and who can resist the REO Speedwagon at 5 minutes into the video. I think he’s a hero to anyone who would have loved to quit their job/ fire their boss in an epic way. This is where he is sticking it to ABC and their interview. But in a way he should thank them as it helped launched his new career.
Little known facts about Charlie Sheen:
1. Charlie Sheen’s grandfather was Spanish and his grandmother was Irish
2. His real surname was Estevez but he took on his father Martin Sheen’s stagename.
3. He accidentally shot his ex-fiancee Kelly Preston (John Travolta’s wife) in the arm.
4. He is a friend and fan of Sean Penn saying
Sean Penn is the best actor of our generation, hands down. And he’s only getting better and it pisses me off. He brings a reality to his work that’s beyond what is required, and I think it takes the audience to another place.
5. He was the highest paid TV actor of 2010, earning $1.8 million per episode from Two and a Half Men.
I did not expect this, but according to the New York Times he got a bad reception at his Detroit show.