I Talk About
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: beauty products
Land of Aggressive & Pesky Marketing Tactics: Telemarketers, Flyer Distributers and Beauty Product Promoters
The marketing tactics in Singapore will drive you bonkers, the worse culprit being telemarketers. This is because there is no protection for consumers against such pesky callers. They are pesky because they don’t seem to listen to you at all, … Continue reading →