I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Robertson Quay
The Robertson Quay area is quite a pleasant place and there is free parking there on Sundays, mainly because most of the restaurants don’t open till 1pm and are pretty expensive. You won’t find any fast food outlets here, but … Continue reading
Had the best hot chocolate in Singapore at Laurent Bernard Chocolatier which is at the sleepy Robertson Quay, a place I quite like. You can tell that the French Owner, Laurent Bernard, has a true passion for chocolate and I’m … Continue reading