- Char Siew Rice at Kim Heng Roasted Meat
- Exploring Toa Payoh Lorong 1 Hawker Centre with My Cousin: Come Daily Hokkien Mee & Uggli Muffins
- Feel So Happy Meeting with Two of My Cousins After Almost 4 Years
- Grateful for Relaxing Moments: Flat Whites & Lattes at Cosy Cafes
- Lovely to See My Cousin After More than 2 Years
- Tambuah Mas: Indonesian Food in Singapore (& A Visit to the Ophthalmologist)
- So Sinfully Good
- Extremely Satisfying: Beo Crescent Hainanese Curry Rice
- There’s a wework at Funan
- Thomson Plaza: Interesting Signs & Sights at a Retro Mall
- Chocolate Cake at the Coffeeshop
- Pink Blue Morning Sky
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: travel
This mall has been around since I was a teen so even though it’s changed quite a bit after being renovated it’s cool to see some old stores going strong.
Haven’t been to Jewel in ages. When we are here, we keep returning to Fun Toast for the view. It’s also not too atas or expensive.
I always welcome cooler weather. I am afraid of lightning though. Lightning hits very low and frequently in our thunderstorms, but this was just a light rain in comparison like what you would experience in a temperate country, but wetter … Continue reading
Decided to capture the sky in the evening instead of my usual pre sunrise posts. That liquid blue against the white was so lovely. Your skin never feels dry here. One good thing about our humidity levels.
This creation has been around for quite some time but it never fails to impress me. The sheer artistry and effort boggles my mind.
It’s still there. Looking out into the sea and Sentosa. In congested Singapore it’s nice to catch a glimpse of pockets of space and nature.
Decided to continue the list I started more than a decade ago. Since then probably some things on my list are no more, because Singapore is constantly morphing. But we are now blessed with Jewel and her majestic fountain. It … Continue reading
It’s free for Singaporeans and Permanent Residents so we really should take advantage of this. The building itself is spectacular and we are always awestruck looking up at the dome with the stain glass. As I went with two darling … Continue reading
If I won the lottery tomorrow (won’t happen because I don’t even buy those things), I’d still want to continue writing and that includes blogging. I would then feel rich enough to pay a web developer for a redesign, but … Continue reading