- Thoughts of My Youngest Cousin
- Revelations by my Youngest Uncle
- Ceylonese Singaporean
- 5 Things I Thought I Would Have when I was a Child: Letting Go of My Expectations
- My Psoriasis Journey: At My Wits’ End, but Trying to be Zen
- My Teenhood: What was your favorite subject at school and why?
- My Childhood: The Beach & What I Seek in Travel
- My Childhood: Garden Stories & Jaffna Cousins
- My Thoughts on Memoir Writing
- Uncle A: My Grandpa at Work & Other Stories
- Fried Mutton with Potatoes
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Singa
We all know that mascots are one of the greatest marketing tools around. But they have to be done right. They can’t be creepy. When I was a kid in the 70’s and 80’s, I used to have a Singa … Continue reading
I have always wondered if the courtesy lion, SInga, has a tail. I checked and it does. Saw this mascot from the 80’s inside the Dhoby Ghaut MRT Station.