- My Teenhood: What was your favorite subject at school and why?
- My Childhood: The Beach & What I Seek in Travel
- My Childhood: Garden Stories & Jaffna Cousins
- My Thoughts on Memoir Writing
- Uncle A: My Grandpa at Work & Other Stories
- Fried Mutton with Potatoes
- #13. Simple Joys: When they Don’t Forget My Spicy Condiments
- Gamification Makes Duolingo the most enticing way to learn a language
- Psoriasis: Visit to the Dermatologist
- Never Been on the Singapore Flyer
- My Eldest Cousin M
- Typical Childhood in the 1950’s (Uncle A’s perspective), with a Preamble About Recording Stories
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Sofia
Another fun interview I did, answering Sofia’s 11 Questions. You can head on over here to check it out.