I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Sunday Times
I never knew Muscat Street was named after the Omani capital and the ties we had with Oman. Now I have so much to look forward to in 2012. Here’s an interesting article by Heather Marie Lee that appeared in … Continue reading
Just wish my quote didn’t sound so lame, especially in the Think section. Doesn’t seem like much thought went into it. Glad it was randomly picked out though. Quite exciting to be published not matter how small and random.