- Char Siew Rice at Kim Heng Roasted Meat
- Exploring Toa Payoh Lorong 1 Hawker Centre with My Cousin: Come Daily Hokkien Mee & Uggli Muffins
- Feel So Happy Meeting with Two of My Cousins After Almost 4 Years
- Grateful for Relaxing Moments: Flat Whites & Lattes at Cosy Cafes
- Lovely to See My Cousin After More than 2 Years
- Tambuah Mas: Indonesian Food in Singapore (& A Visit to the Ophthalmologist)
- So Sinfully Good
- Extremely Satisfying: Beo Crescent Hainanese Curry Rice
- There’s a wework at Funan
- Thomson Plaza: Interesting Signs & Sights at a Retro Mall
- Chocolate Cake at the Coffeeshop
- Pink Blue Morning Sky
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: pretty
I love gazing at lovely shades. Some combinations are just more pleasing and harmonious like the pastels at the revamped MOS burger outlets. I’m partial to certain shades of pink, blue and white.
Evenings in Singapore are pretty hot. It only gets cool after 7.30pm when the sun has set. The sky has been undeniably pretty though, with those wispy cirrus clouds.
Among all the Christmas decorations I’ve seen so far, the most impressive is outside ION at night. Although this was taken about a week ago, it already felt like the whole world was in Orchard road taking in the sights … Continue reading
I find the Starbucks Christmas disposable cups too nice to throw away. Tried their seasonal toffee nut latte and it’s rather addictive.
What an absolute treat it was to visit Pasarbella, the upscale farmer’s market at Turf City (now called Grandstand), at an off peak hour. So peaceful and serene, I yearn to return. An extreme contrast to my very first visit … Continue reading
Talking about pretty designs, I’m loving the new white Starbucks mugs with the embossed logo and wonder how much they cost. Finally got a seat at the Starbucks outlet at Plaza Singapura’s new wing. We came here to try the … Continue reading
I have a major weakness for pretty designs and colours. Ikea is so tempting with their fresh designs in punchy or soothing colours. I adore the shades they choose for their products and the clean lines. I feel like a … Continue reading
Out of all the Christmas decorations I’ve seen I think Ikea does it best. Had to do our usual round of checking them out and we went to the Tampines branch. Didn’t buy anything as it was crazy crowded. Hard … Continue reading