- My Origin Story from the 70’s- thanks to my mum’s meticulous diaries
- My Greatest Worry is that Health Insurance Terms & Premiums Keep Changing
- My Partner’s Thoughts on Aging
- Horrified by the attack on Salman Rushdie
- Aging Sucks
- One of My Mum’s proudest moments as a kid back in 1957
- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
- For Those Who Grieve? The Unbearable Pain Does Diminish
- Being Human
- Why I Always Reach For Food
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: wrote
Vanity Fair October 2011: Angelina Jolie with Zahara & Vivienne (and about her writing a script in 2 days)
This was the only photo released but it looks magical. The balloons, Vivienne sucking her thumb and Zahara’s glorious locks. You can read more about the new Angelina Jolie interview at Vanity Fair, where she refutes rumours of a wedding, … Continue reading