It was so hot during the day, approaching 35 degrees celsius. Then when it was close to 4pm the sky suddenly darkened to grey and signalling an impending downpour. Before it started there were low flashes of lighting and then without warning the sky cracks open and down comes buckets of water (imagine a traditional Indian style bucket shower) on our hot concrete surfaces. That’s how heavy the rain can be here. If you’re outdoors and caught without an umbrella you’ll be soaked to the bone. If you’re indoors, it’s just lovely to look out the window, see the leaves swaying and hear the loud splashing of the rain.
I Talk About
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments