I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: thunderstorm
Wonderfully scary shades of grey, as the thunderstorm looms above. I guess we are moving away from it as you can see how clear the sky still is, far ahead. But we didn’t quite make it. Not that we were … Continue reading
It was a mighty hot 36 degrees celcius today which converts to 97 degrees Farenheit (may not sound too bad, but imagine muggy humidity of around 78%). But there is an upside. Later in the day I looked up and … Continue reading
I don’t have a fear of heights, but the escalator ride (goes up 3 levels at least) and the ship design at Stadium MRT (circle line or yellow line as I like to call it) is both impressive and vertigo … Continue reading
So that’s what’s been hitting us lately – the Sumatra Squall. I’m not complaining as the air feels so much fresher, but I do hope there are no more dangerous falling tree incidents. I also noticed the not so common long … Continue reading