My favourite stretch of road in Singapore, is the one leading towards Changi beach – Changi Coast Road. The road is clear and runs parallel to the airport runway and you can actually see planes taking off as you drive along. The trees are planted in neat rows and grow to form a canopy that filters the sunlight. This would be a good place to take a walk, and I’m glad about our green lung here.
I Talk About
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 (Arriving at the Jaya House River Park Hotel)
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 (Landing at the Airport)
- Beautiful Singapore Morning
- Some Days I Can & Other Days I Just Can’t
- Don’t Know How to Feel About This
- Must Read: First They Killed My Father by Loung Ung
- Things People in Singapore say
- Plant Based: Who Knew it Could Be so Yummy
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
- Janet on Plant Based: Who Knew it Could Be so Yummy
- bookjunkie on #18. Simple Joys: A Dragon Dance
- Uta Hannemann on #18. Simple Joys: A Dragon Dance
- bookjunkie on It’s Another New Year & I’m Feeling Hopeful
Great shots. I love trees – they’re great to shoot.
thank you so much!
LOVE tis stretch – majestic canopy for me ;D – tho I don’t go there as often as I’d want to (being from the other side of the island ;))
Would love to run along tis stretch!