A common sight on Singapore roads, but it doesn’t seem safe for workers who could be flung out if the lorries or trucks make a sudden stop. Often I see vehicles like this, especially lorries driving at breakneck speed and it annoys the heck out of me.
- Typical Day in the Life of My Mum in 1960
- #12. Simple Joys: Having the Option to Not Wear a Mask Indoors
- #11. Simple Joys: Pretty Things at ION & More Space on the higher floors
- #98: Exciting, Ever Evolving Food Scene
- #10. Simple Joys: Even Greater Ease to Check Out Library Books Using my Phone App
- Family Ties: Aunts, Uncles & Cousins
- Ocean Liner Stories from the Past
- Atas Mall with Fresh Orchid Displays
- #9. Simple Joys: Wide Walkways & High Ceilings
- Evolution of my Blog
- Were there Tasks You Hated Doing as a Child?
- Angelina at Marina Bay Sands: Another Too Expensive Place
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022