I like these charming low rise buildings at Tiong Bahru. It’s not only a place for great food with the Tiong Bahru market and loads of coffee shops, but also starting to become a place for the cool and trendy. The lower rents must have drawn the little boutique shops and cafes to Yong Siang Street, but soon the rents may rise as this place becomes more popular with the younger crowd. Similar story at Haji Lane and Club Street.
I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments