I found these pink street lamps along Rosyth road quite unique. Never seen anything like these ones in Singapore before. But perhaps it’s just because I am paying more attention to little architectural details these days, with the blog and all.
I Talk About
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 (Arriving at the Jaya House River Park Hotel)
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 (Landing at the Airport)
- Beautiful Singapore Morning
- Some Days I Can & Other Days I Just Can’t
- Don’t Know How to Feel About This
- Must Read: First They Killed My Father by Loung Ung
- Things People in Singapore say
- Plant Based: Who Knew it Could Be so Yummy
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
- Janet on Plant Based: Who Knew it Could Be so Yummy
- bookjunkie on #18. Simple Joys: A Dragon Dance
- Uta Hannemann on #18. Simple Joys: A Dragon Dance
- bookjunkie on It’s Another New Year & I’m Feeling Hopeful
This could be Hollywood!
Didn’t know Hollywood had similar street lamps. Would love to go there one day.
Wow, that looks cool with pink street lamps. Maybe we should have a special lane called Pink Lane with pink street lamps adorning the path for real
I adore pink so that sounds good to me 🙂
Did you know that I live 20 steps from where this picture is taken? Hehehe. You were in my neighbourhood! And yes, I love the pink lamps too 🙂
It’s a lovely street….and the first time I noticed such lamps in Singapore 🙂
Wish I had some of those in my neighbourhood! They look cute!
something quaint and old fashioned about them…..I thought they were nice too 🙂