I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: attempting fiction
A song was playing in my head and I was reminded of a familiar list. 1. Raindrops on roses – I dream of pink ones. 2. Whiskers on kittens – I’m not a cat person but who can resist kittens. … Continue reading
The ringing of the phone grated on my nerves. “Hello are you Miss…..” I hung up the phone. Yet another telemarketer going through the directory, mispronouncing my name. I was sticky and uncomfortable. How I longed for rain. On days … Continue reading