I Talk About
- (no title)
- (no title)
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: technology
Ironically after writing a post about the hazards of being connected (due to the ease and portability of devices), I also wrote about my favourite free ipad apps for toddlers. Yes there are advantages we can’t ignore and we have … Continue reading
Hope you read my post about my life now with an iPhone compared to when I just had a simple Nokia. It’s quite interesting for me to take stock at different stages of my life. And in our world today, … Continue reading
It’s my third post at White as Milk. Would love to hear what you think. I talk a bit about my own childhood too. And even though I am not a parent (so not qualified as such), I express some … Continue reading
I may have seen this as a kid and most likely didn’t understand it. But it sure is amazing to watch decades later. If something can stand the test of time then it must really be great. What were your … Continue reading
I didn’t even know this option was available till I searched. Even more about this new technology here. I am writing this post as I myself have severe claustrophobia, and someone close to me has to go through an MRI … Continue reading
1. Books: Enid Blyton, Laura Ingalls Wilder and Judy Blume defined my childhood – not Harry Potter (I haven’t read a single book and found the original movie a bit too young for me – ok boring). I wanted to … Continue reading
The iPad2 & the Coolest Ever Magnetic Cover: A Very Frail Steve Jobs Introduces New iPad to Standing Ovation
I am always so impressed by Steve Jobs’ presentations. He is quite an inspiration. Was hoping the new iPad would be smaller, but at least it’s thinner and lighter. Steve Jobs demonstrates how it’s thinner than the iPhone, so that’s … Continue reading
I hate phones too. They make me jump out of my skin each time they ring. The worst thing is a phone ringing late at night or early in the morning. It makes my heart stop, because it’s always bad … Continue reading
1. I used to meet my friends at a prearranged time at a prearranged spot like outside a movie theatre or at the train station. They couldn’t be late, because there were no cell phones then for calling and giving … Continue reading
Technology, and the progess from the past to the future, amazes me. Read more. It seems that the iPad is cannibalizing laptop sales by 50%.
Watching Mad Men has made me more interested in advertising and the best advertising today is done by Apple. They don’t show the iPad ads on Singapore TV, but since I hardly watch TV this is the first time I’ve … Continue reading
The tiny square nano with the full touch screen looks cute. I somehow wish they would have come in a non-metallic version as I think those scratch easily and are not as pretty has their original white material that the … Continue reading
I hope the rumour is true. Since the ipad is a basically a bigger version of the iTouch, I think Apple should come up with an in between size. I find the iTouch too small (3.5 inches diagonal size) and … Continue reading
I am back from India and I have no motivation to post. It’s quite disheartening to me because I never lacked motivation before. I am trying to understand why myself. I think it’s because I feel like I have missed … Continue reading
I felt like I was on a cloud today. The postman delivered an old-fashioned letter from my dear friend in Perth. Just holding the envelope in my hand and feeling the weight of it was a joyous thing. I was … Continue reading