- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
- For Those Who Grieve? The Unbearable Pain Does Diminish
- Being Human
- Why I Always Reach For Food
- Internal Life
- #6. Letter to my Papa
- #5. Letter to my Papa
- Thought Process – Extreme Anxiety
- The Bravest Writer I’ve Met On WordPress – Janet
- Looking Forward to Being Less Sedentary
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: technology
Ironically after writing a post about the hazards of being connected (due to the ease and portability of devices), I also wrote about my favourite free ipad apps for toddlers. Yes there are advantages we can’t ignore and we have … Continue reading
Hope you read my post about my life now with an iPhone compared to when I just had a simple Nokia. It’s quite interesting for me to take stock at different stages of my life. And in our world today, … Continue reading
It’s my third post at White as Milk. Would love to hear what you think. I talk a bit about my own childhood too. And even though I am not a parent (so not qualified as such), I express some … Continue reading
I may have seen this as a kid and most likely didn’t understand it. But it sure is amazing to watch decades later. If something can stand the test of time then it must really be great. What were your … Continue reading
I didn’t even know this option was available till I searched. Even more about this new technology here. I am writing this post as I myself have severe claustrophobia, and someone close to me has to go through an MRI … Continue reading
1. Books: Enid Blyton, Laura Ingalls Wilder and Judy Blume defined my childhood – not Harry Potter (I haven’t read a single book and found the original movie a bit too young for me – ok boring). I wanted to … Continue reading
The iPad2 & the Coolest Ever Magnetic Cover: A Very Frail Steve Jobs Introduces New iPad to Standing Ovation
I am always so impressed by Steve Jobs’ presentations. He is quite an inspiration. Was hoping the new iPad would be smaller, but at least it’s thinner and lighter. Steve Jobs demonstrates how it’s thinner than the iPhone, so that’s … Continue reading