I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: BP
Sometimes I feel compelled to blog about certain things happening in our world right now, that affect all of us. Today’s news is tomorrow’s history after all and we’re watching events transpire. When my partner first told me that hair … Continue reading
It’s horrifying to think of the consequences. Look at it here. It’s on one of the links at the BP website. Not too obvious unless you search for it. It was first reported on web media giant Huffington Post which … Continue reading
[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLiqvZOP8TY&feature=popt00us08] I didn’t realize how bad the oil spill was till I saw this. It is pretty horrifying how our Oceans are being polluted. Even more horrifying are reports that the spill is spreading faster than expected. And why is … Continue reading