I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: journey
Agra is in the northernmost part of the State known as Uttar Pradesh or UP as Indians call it. One of the first things I saw was a truck of cow dung. This is burnt and used as fuel by … Continue reading
It wasn’t as bad as we thought it would be as we had a comfortable car and the scenary was enticing. But we tried not to drink too much water so we wouldn’t have to make any rest stops. Along … Continue reading