- Perth Trip Day 6: Freemantle Market
- Perth Trip Day 6: Duck Duck Bruce Brunch in Freemantle
- Perth Trip Day 5: Westfield Carousel Mall
- Perth Trip Day 5: Wonderful Brunch at Gusto Food (South Perth)
- Perth Trip Day 4: Tony Romas Dinner
- Perth Trip Day 4: Drive back to Perth CBD
- Perth Trip Day 4: A Cafe & a Gorgeous Rose Garden- The Kodja Place Rose Maze, Kojonup
- Perth Trip Day 4: Rest Stop at Mount Barker Country Bakery
- Perth Trip Day 4: Sustainable Farm Experience at Oranje Tractor Wines
- Perth Trip Day 4: Breakfast at Bayside B&B Was the Best I’ve ever Had
- Perth Trip Day 3: Jojo’s Pizza Dinner Delivery at the B&B
- Perth Trip Day 3: Beachhouse at Bayside – Wonderful B&B at Albany
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: trip
I wasn’t very hungry and service was really bad. One of two rude experiences during the whole trip. But there was a really nice waitress too. Usually it’s just one person among the mostly really nice patient folk. Maybe they … Continue reading
The sun was intense even on this autumn day so the roses seem to be wilting a bit but they were beautiful.
Felt a bit spiritual here as I had a strong scent of holy ash as we walked towards the elephant rocks (and I’m not even religious). I am spiritual though and I do believe in other dimensions and that science … Continue reading
Our guide showed us the Margaret River Bakery making us think that perhaps we should have skipped the hotel breakfast. The place looked very crowded though.
The drive was just very pleasant and I enjoyed every stop to view that glorious ocean.