I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: La Pizzaiola
New Restaurant at Jalan Riang: La Pizzaiola (& An Embarrassing Confession about my Pizza Preference)
Jalan Riang is becoming quite the hip place for eateries. It’s just a stretch of shophouses at a residential district near Serangoon, specifically in Braddell Heights. The lastest addition which is already proving to be super popular (we almost could … Continue reading