I Talk About
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Scotts
Back to Wild Honey at Scotts Square for Bacon & Pancakes (& A Bit Miffed about the Service at the End)
My second visit to Wild Honey at Scotts Square, and boring me had pancakes and bacon again. I wish I could have ordered scrambled eggs and a brioche as a side order. You can order bacon as a side though. … Continue reading →