I Talk About
- (no title)
- (no title)
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Wild Honey
We were craving for breakfast in the evening. Made a reservation but in the end there was no need to. There were a number of tables empty. I would order the same breakfast again – the St Michel – tomatoes … Continue reading
Hope you’ll follow me over to Guillaume’s blog to read about it. Found the colourful retro floor design so pretty.
Back at Scotts Square to enjoy the space and to try out Wild Honey. You can read about my first visit where I tried out Maison Kayser’s pastries. Wild Honey seems like a place where people want to go to … Continue reading
What I liked best at Scotts Square were the eateries and that it was pretty empty when I was there. It’s not as swanky or as huge as ION but my favourite feature was the colourful blown glass fixture from … Continue reading