I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: bacon
Why is it so hard to stick to a healthier diet. Well they do say that junk food can be an addiction as well, similar to crack cocaine stimulating pleasure centers in the brain. They say that about video games … Continue reading
I’ve been to Jones the Grocer at Dempsey, but I must say I preferred the experience at the Mandarin Gallery outlet. You see I’m a private person and I like to have a deep conversation with my companion without anyone … Continue reading
After being to quite a number of cafes, Maison Kayser is now my favourite place for breakfast. I like the polite service, relaxed ambience and most of all, the quality of the croissants, bacon and eggs. Been here a couple … Continue reading
I can’t wait to make a return visit to Maison Kayser at Scotts Square even though the drinks were disappointing the both times I was here. The coffee I had previously was weak and this time the tea was weak … Continue reading
Was craving for bacon, so opted for one of the breakfast items (served all day) at Cedele (Takashimaya/ Ngee Ann City). It was pretty quiet and I liked that you can be sort of left alone. Prices are higher than … Continue reading
After this recent trip, it was confirmed again. The food I crave for is always wan tan mee. For most people it seems to be chicken rice or hokkien mee but not for me. I love wan tan mee, especially … Continue reading