I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Serangoon Garden Market
It was my first time trying the black carrot cake here and it was very satisfying. The young boy who served me at the stall was very polite and I truly appreciated that. There was a cute little French girl … Continue reading
The uncle selling the traditional Hainanese style curry puffs is really nice with a genuine smile for customers. It makes me want to buy more even though they curry puffs are expensive at S$1.20 each. The stuffing as well as … Continue reading