I am posting this because my gen-Y cousin likes Lady Gaga. Also, I found this cover striking and I kinda found Lady Gaga’s matt gray nails attractive in the upcoming September issue of Vanity Fair. It’s also great if grey is in fashion. It’s good news if it means we can age gracefully and don’t need to constantly colour our hair anymore. Women who don’t cover their greys get a lot of flak in our society, which seems to me as double standards. In contrast, men are told they look distinguished. It’s so unfair. Men can also get away with wrinkles far longer than we can.
I Talk About
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 (Arriving at the Jaya House River Park Hotel)
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 (Landing at the Airport)
- Beautiful Singapore Morning
- Some Days I Can & Other Days I Just Can’t
- Don’t Know How to Feel About This
- Must Read: First They Killed My Father by Loung Ung
- Things People in Singapore say
- Plant Based: Who Knew it Could Be so Yummy
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
- Janet on Plant Based: Who Knew it Could Be so Yummy
- bookjunkie on #18. Simple Joys: A Dragon Dance
- Uta Hannemann on #18. Simple Joys: A Dragon Dance
- bookjunkie on It’s Another New Year & I’m Feeling Hopeful
Way before she was famous Lady Gaga was on MTV’s boiling points See here:
Good one which I recall seeing, but probably didn’t realize that the young lady would be famous a couple of years later.
Oops she could’t keep her cool. She looks like a kid there. I guess people forget that she is very young..only 23 now? I used to think that she was older than Britney Spears.