The show ‘The Office’ can always cure a bad day. I absolutely love Mindy Kaling (Fushia) and the newest addition, Ellie Kemper (Electric Blue) in it. Mindy Kaling is also a writer on the show which few people realize. How great is that – she can write as well as be funny. I think Ellie Kemper’s character is just too sweet for words and she has the best smile. It’s great the the show has well developed female characters that we can root for. 30 year old Ellie plays the new receptionist Erin and 31 year old Mindy plays clueless Kelly Kapoor. Mindy’s full name is Vera Mindy Chokalingam which is quite a mouthful (not for me though cos I’m Indian) and probably why she shortened it for Hollywood. Her parents were born in India and she is a second generation American. There are very few Asians in Hollywood and that’s another reason why I am excited about her character.
I Talk About
- (no title)
- (no title)
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments