My cousin is petite and loves pink. Thought of her when I saw this at a delightful blog with an equally adorable name, Absolutely Ladylike. Sophisticated is something that I’m not but wish I was. My cousin on the other hand is delicate, girly and feminine compared to the clutz that I am. The lotus leaf collared coat is sold by Mili from China, at Sense of Fashion.
I Talk About
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 (Arriving at the Jaya House River Park Hotel)
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 (Landing at the Airport)
- Beautiful Singapore Morning
- Some Days I Can & Other Days I Just Can’t
- Don’t Know How to Feel About This
- Must Read: First They Killed My Father by Loung Ung
- Things People in Singapore say
- Plant Based: Who Knew it Could Be so Yummy
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
- Janet on Plant Based: Who Knew it Could Be so Yummy
- bookjunkie on #18. Simple Joys: A Dragon Dance
- Uta Hannemann on #18. Simple Joys: A Dragon Dance
- bookjunkie on It’s Another New Year & I’m Feeling Hopeful
That is a pretty coat!!
Thought it looked very doll like and feminine. Pity we don’t get winter here. No chance for layering.
it was the collar that attracted me…really does fold like a lotus leaf.