Had two not famous items at the Old Airport Road Hawker Centre. The thing about Airport Road is that everything is average and never that terrible. Other hawker centres I’ve been to have fared worse where I’ve had deeper regrets after ordering a dish. I have to admit that I’ve had better prawn mee soup (decided to try the dry version here) at East Coast and better chee cheong fun at the Chinatown Market Hawker Centre, but these satisfied me that day. The snack was a lot more satisfying than the noodles and I would say it was above average. I decided to try different things as my favourite Rojak stall was closed and the Wan Tan Mee stall had a long queue.
I Talk About
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 (Arriving at the Jaya House River Park Hotel)
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 (Landing at the Airport)
- Beautiful Singapore Morning
- Some Days I Can & Other Days I Just Can’t
- Don’t Know How to Feel About This
- Must Read: First They Killed My Father by Loung Ung
- Things People in Singapore say
- Plant Based: Who Knew it Could Be so Yummy
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
- Janet on Plant Based: Who Knew it Could Be so Yummy
- bookjunkie on #18. Simple Joys: A Dragon Dance
- Uta Hannemann on #18. Simple Joys: A Dragon Dance
- bookjunkie on It’s Another New Year & I’m Feeling Hopeful
oh you must try the chee cheong fun from Freshly Made at old airport. It’s really good, especially the char siew version.
ok I’ll look out for that stall the next time I’m there…thanks 🙂
Yeah.. that chee cheong fun store is really good! And after looking at your CCF pic, I really want to have that for breakie tomorrow!
The best one I’ve ever had was in Penang….melt in the mouth good. I’m sure the same for you?
This is making me hungry! My favorite is fried rice kimchi.