I do love its creamy tangy taste, even more than just plain mayo. It always makes any fish dish taste so much better. So what’s your favourite brand. I’ve never tasted the Heinz version before, but I do like their tomato and chilli sauce.
I Talk About
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 (Arriving at the Jaya House River Park Hotel)
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 (Landing at the Airport)
- Beautiful Singapore Morning
- Some Days I Can & Other Days I Just Can’t
- Don’t Know How to Feel About This
- Must Read: First They Killed My Father by Loung Ung
- Things People in Singapore say
- Plant Based: Who Knew it Could Be so Yummy
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
- Janet on Plant Based: Who Knew it Could Be so Yummy
- bookjunkie on #18. Simple Joys: A Dragon Dance
- Uta Hannemann on #18. Simple Joys: A Dragon Dance
- bookjunkie on It’s Another New Year & I’m Feeling Hopeful
Hi! Enjoy reading your blogs! And have visited some of the places u mentioned to check them out.
However, I have a comment to make because I’m what u wd call a grammar police. 🙂
So, here goes!
It’s (short for it is) not “it’s creamy tangy taste”, but “ITS creamy tangy taste.” Sorry, the use of “it’s and its” is my pet peeve!! And Speak (also write, right?) Good English Movement is coming up! Next week?
oh shucks….that error seems to be ingrained in my fingers. keep making the same typo and I am sure I will again.
The real reason why i mentioned it is – i feel that popular blogs like yours are influential in affecting readers. and what u write is seen as the correct way.
Don’t mind me – i’m OCD when it come to grammar/ words. I was quite happy one year when the Speak Gd English Movement asked us to put stickers to correct wrong use of the language. Many sticker ladies that yr!! 😀