I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: concentration
It’s been so hard to concentrate. I bring a book to my chemo sessions and so far after 8 sessions I haven’t read a single word. Somehow the brain fog is even worse during the session. It feels like a … Continue reading
With the proliferation of the internet and smart phone in our lives, well my life at least, I find myself constantly distracted. Also this constant need to be entertained (which is so easy with the smart phone that it’s becoming … Continue reading