- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
- For Those Who Grieve? The Unbearable Pain Does Diminish
- Being Human
- Why I Always Reach For Food
- Internal Life
- #6. Letter to my Papa
- #5. Letter to my Papa
- Thought Process – Extreme Anxiety
- The Bravest Writer I’ve Met On WordPress – Janet
- Looking Forward to Being Less Sedentary
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: construction
One of the grouses of motorists – the constant construction that causes traffic jams. But we rejoice when roads are newly tarred or when the new highways or MRTs are up. As a kid I used to be fascinated by … Continue reading
If you’ve ever wondered why there is a perpetual jam and construction going on at the site where the old Kandang Kerbau Hospital used to be, here is the answer. The new Little India MRT Station which is slated to … Continue reading
This is what driving on Singapore roads is like. Just an ordinary day. You always spot a yellow crane or some form of construction. But our roads are pretty clean and relatively pot hole free.
The view from the above ground MRT’s can be pretty nice as you can see the tops of trees. You need to switch over along the green line if you’re heading to the airport. Here you can see a couple … Continue reading