- Oncology Checkup
- My Hysterectomy gave me a release I never expected
- What it was like growing up in the 70’s and 80’s – corded, rotary and pay phones
- My Origin Story from the 70’s- thanks to my mum’s meticulous diaries
- My Greatest Worry is that Health Insurance Terms & Premiums Keep Changing
- My Partner’s Thoughts on Aging
- Horrified by the attack on Salman Rushdie
- Aging Sucks
- One of My Mum’s proudest moments as a kid back in 1957
- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: subway
Not bad actually. Subway in Australia is always much better than Singapore with the fresher produce.
Firstly he is down to earth and takes the subway. Secondly she doesn’t even seem that needy, but he gives up his seat to a girl with a huge bag. How nice. [youtube]EMB1EOnUwX8[/youtube]
When I find myself in a new mall, I don’t expect much, just a repeat of the same old shops and food outlets. So I do get excited when I spot something different. Ok 2 things – Baskin Robbins and … Continue reading
Unlike other malls there’s no huge developer behind the aptly named My Village, just twin brothers who own the building and are passionate about it having grown up in the estate. It’s small size makes it cosy. The only drawback … Continue reading