I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: style nordic
I was compelled by the poignant image and work ethic of the elderly man collecting old boxes near the Ann Siang Hill area. I couldn’t help but feel guilty about my privileged position. Explored more about the Ann Siang Hill … Continue reading
It’s not secret that I love everything Scandinavian and I mostly shop at Ikea. In Singapore Ikea used to be the only place for scandinavian style, but now there’s a more expensive range from Style Nordic which is now open … Continue reading