MacDonald’s has one of the cheapest espressos at only $2.25 Singapore dollars. It’s cheap as they also provide you with a large amount of steamed milk if you request for it. I prefer my espressos stronger and with a thick layer of crema – the high quality espressos have this lovely golden brown coloured foam that is essentially the extract of the best oils and aroma of the coffee. When the hot water passes through the coffee beans too fast you get a thin brew. The one at Macdonald’s was pretty weak and tasted more like well brewed coffee. I ordered this at the MacDonald’s located at Serene Centre. My hands were really shaky hence the blurry photos.
I Talk About
- My First Experience with Snow
- (no title)
- (no title)
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments