The waiter who served us at Haagen Dazs at the Esplanade was so polite and professional. The 1 scoop of ice cream on a waffle was expensive though at S$10 but you do get great service and your glass of ice water is attentively topped up. So sinful and wish I didn’t always need something sweet to end a meal, but I do. Fruit doesn’t count. Do any of you out there suffer from the same affliction?
I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments