It’s always a human crush especially since it’s the school holidays and the weekend, plus the thing they call the Great Singapore Sale.
I Talk About
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 (Arriving at the Jaya House River Park Hotel)
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 (Landing at the Airport)
- Beautiful Singapore Morning
- Some Days I Can & Other Days I Just Can’t
- Don’t Know How to Feel About This
- Must Read: First They Killed My Father by Loung Ung
- Things People in Singapore say
- Plant Based: Who Knew it Could Be so Yummy
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
- Janet on Plant Based: Who Knew it Could Be so Yummy
- bookjunkie on #18. Simple Joys: A Dragon Dance
- Uta Hannemann on #18. Simple Joys: A Dragon Dance
- bookjunkie on It’s Another New Year & I’m Feeling Hopeful
can’t wait to be part of the GSS! So it is true, retailers keep pushing the dates earlier and earlier, each trying to outpace the others to fight for consumer $$$
Orchard Road on a Sunday generally makes me reconsider whether or not I’m agoraphobic. Or claustrophobic. Or something. That crush of people is overwhelming…I do my best to avoid it, honestly…even though it’s just up the street from me.
sometimes I feel like I have become conditioned to it….but even then it definitely makes me feel agoraphobic. I usually am out there because I am dragged out by someone else….if left to my own devices I’d probably be a total hermit.
If Mr. Kiasu was a real person, I bet he can go on a big shopping frenzy