- Char Siew Rice at Kim Heng Roasted Meat
- Exploring Toa Payoh Lorong 1 Hawker Centre with My Cousin: Come Daily Hokkien Mee & Uggli Muffins
- Feel So Happy Meeting with Two of My Cousins After Almost 4 Years
- Grateful for Relaxing Moments: Flat Whites & Lattes at Cosy Cafes
- Lovely to See My Cousin After More than 2 Years
- Tambuah Mas: Indonesian Food in Singapore (& A Visit to the Ophthalmologist)
- So Sinfully Good
- Extremely Satisfying: Beo Crescent Hainanese Curry Rice
- There’s a wework at Funan
- Thomson Plaza: Interesting Signs & Sights at a Retro Mall
- Chocolate Cake at the Coffeeshop
- Pink Blue Morning Sky
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: Orchard Road
Saw some of the prettiest decorations and Chinese themed art sold here. Couldn’t help admiring the antique looking horse and the blue ox.
Thought I should put up my Christmas photos before it’s too late and I don’t feel Chrismassy anymore. The Christmas peacock angel was my favourite. Isn’t her head piece just fabulous? Catch a glimpse of her just outside Tangs.
Because coffee or tea and cupcakes, make a day even better. Wrote about it here.
Just read about this on my iphone through the Straits Times. Finally. Have been waiting for ages and since then lost my craving for donuts. Still need to wait till mid October though. The last time I had Krispy Kreme … Continue reading
Well, I guess it’s not that new, but I only recently checked it out. At first sight it looked much more pleasant but I quite miss the cheap local food options. We used to come here for Glory Mee Siam … Continue reading
Just a little post about how Singapore is in constant flux. Prompted by the discovery of The Med the other day. Although it’s probably been here for ages and I’m living under a rock as usual.
B is a car person, me not so much. Sometimes he talks to me about cars and I drift away. I don’t even like driving so I’m glad he likes it. He does complain about the COE though and commented … Continue reading
There was this changing light that provided entertainment as you’re stuck at the traffic junction. The scene is constantly changing and nothing stays still in Singapore. It’s hard to even stop a while and it seems like if you don’t … Continue reading
From this angle you can see how steep and high the Orchard Central escalator is. Goes up 3 levels. Seems like they are trying to call the place OC. But OC makes me think of that show about teenagers in … Continue reading
Not only is the ION structure gorgeous, I also adore the art installations that motorists can see from the road, because they are so huge. Just discovered that they are part of a series called Art Beyond Limits and will … Continue reading