- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
- For Those Who Grieve? The Unbearable Pain Does Diminish
- Being Human
- Why I Always Reach For Food
- Internal Life
- #6. Letter to my Papa
- #5. Letter to my Papa
- Thought Process – Extreme Anxiety
- The Bravest Writer I’ve Met On WordPress – Janet
- Looking Forward to Being Less Sedentary
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: Bobbi Kristina
I felt so moved by this interview that Oprah had with Bobbi Kristina about the loss of her mum Whitney Houston. It’s pretty hard to watch, but I am blown away by how articulate and strong she is. Lights flickering, … Continue reading
I was incredibly moved by Jennifer Hudson’s tribute to Whitney Houston. She definitely understands the pain of loss. [youtube]z-mMDIbKqgQ&feature=related[/youtube] Watched this video so many times as a teenager when it came out. Thought Whitney was so cute and beautiful in … Continue reading