I Talk About
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Tanjong Pagar
Absolutely love this new cafe D discovered at Craig Road which is near the very hip Duxton Hill. Adore the name too – Selfish Gene Cafe. The prices are good and the cafe is spacious and totally unpretentious – I … Continue reading
It’s sad to think this place will soon be transformed, due to the railway being closed and the place changing hands from Malaysia to Singapore. I hope it doesn’t lose it’s charm and the fabulous prata and other authentic Malaysian … Continue reading
This is where the magic happens! Ghee is used to spread the kneaded dough on the hot plate. The Ghee which is clarified butter from cow’s milk and which has the most fragrant smell makes Indian dishes and desserts artery … Continue reading
I am really sad that a tiny part of Malaysia in Singapore will be gone by July 2011. It was a disputed piece of land that has been historically managed by the Malaysia Railway called KTM, but recently Malaysian leaders … Continue reading