I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Texas Chicken
The real original name of Texas Chicken is actually Church’s Chicken, named after the founder George W Church. When it started way back in 1952, it was called Church’s Fried Chicken to Go. I guess the word Texas in countries … Continue reading
The cream puffs by Japanese chain Beard Papa (level 3 I think) are so good, but I haven’t had them in years. It looks like Supercuts (top floor) caters to tots as well. Little cars for them to sit in … Continue reading
Isn’t this little girl so precious! What a perfect child model. A pirate, giving away balloons to the kids. The newly opened Shaw Theatre. The newly opened Pet Store called Pet Safari, which has a branch at VivoCity. Texas Chicken … Continue reading
I love these two fast food joints and I am glad they opened new branches here. They were both still not open for business, but they look about ready to go in a few days. Texas Chicken has a sign … Continue reading
It was quite an anticlimax. This mall is the size of ION Orchard, but it’s definitely not in the same league. I guess the extreme crowds put me off immediately. The mall just felt very cramped and the design was … Continue reading
Go ahead, take one. I know…it’s so cruel to tease with food. Especially fried food! Anyway, I love the thicker type of fries like this. My only issue was that this was fried to the point where it was too crispy. … Continue reading