I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: timberland
I used to be very reluctant to go to IMM as I found the place rather dingy. The only reason I had to come here was when Singapore had only one Daiso outlet. IMM has since transformed, with their new … Continue reading
Update July 2013: The revamped IMM is my top choice at the moment. What I wrote previously: Forget about Johor Premium Outlets which needs to get it’s act together if they want business to continue. Prices are just way too … Continue reading