I Talk About
- I Just Watched the Wham! Documentary
- I Worry I’ll Run Out of Stories
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Trung Nguyen
Trung Nguyen is is a much nicer place to relax compared to the always crowded and noisy Starbucks. The coffee somehow is not as good as what I had in Vietnam though, but sometimes a quiet place to sit a … Continue reading
Almost as good as the iced coffee I had in Ho Chi Minh City. The difference is quite subtle, but I thought that coffee in Vietnam was stronger somehow. But that was a different brand – Highlands Coffee. It’s good … Continue reading
I am drawn to Liang Court because of the number of authentic Japanese outlets here. I was immediately captivated by the new Starhub Sumo ad plastered at the travelator. Just love places in Singapore that are empty and spacious. And … Continue reading