I Talk About
- When Was the First Time you Took a Flight?
- I Used To Have A Dream Job
- Something I Wrote on Medium. Hope you’ll read it there.
- Please Don’t Ask Me To Be Resilient
- Join Medium with my referral link – Shanti C K
- When I was diagnosed with cancer
- What a Trip to Siem Reap Taught Me
- Been Writing at Another Place but I’m still here too.
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
Tag Archives: Urban
The beautiful drawings were quite breath-taking. Loved the water colours. Even on the 3 dimensional map, the Marina Bay Sands was the most striking thing. The flyer was cool as well. By the bay, everything just looks prettier. Tanjong Pagar. … Continue reading
Wanted to have a meal at the Maxwell Road Hawker Centre, but the public parking lot was so full with tons of cars queuing. So we parked at the building close to it. No idea what building this was. Turned … Continue reading