- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
- For Those Who Grieve? The Unbearable Pain Does Diminish
- Being Human
- Why I Always Reach For Food
- Internal Life
- #6. Letter to my Papa
- #5. Letter to my Papa
- Thought Process – Extreme Anxiety
- The Bravest Writer I’ve Met On WordPress – Janet
- Looking Forward to Being Less Sedentary
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: Buildings
Another of my favourite places in Stockholm was Gamla Stan which means Old Town. It was just a subway ride away from our hotel so it was the very first area we explored and also said to be a must … Continue reading
The beautiful drawings were quite breath-taking. Loved the water colours. Even on the 3 dimensional map, the Marina Bay Sands was the most striking thing. The flyer was cool as well. By the bay, everything just looks prettier. Tanjong Pagar. … Continue reading
I don’t know much about architecture, but I do know what appeals to me and what is just plain ugly. I am glad to report that the buildings at the Ann Siang Hill, Club Street area are utterly gorgeous. Little … Continue reading
There is definitely a French influence in Ho Chi Minh City that extends beyond their architecture. You can see it in their baugettes. And even Pho is said to have combined Chinese and French influence. There are many shops selling … Continue reading