I Talk About
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 (Arriving at the Jaya House River Park Hotel)
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 (Landing at the Airport)
- Beautiful Singapore Morning
- Some Days I Can & Other Days I Just Can’t
- Don’t Know How to Feel About This
- Must Read: First They Killed My Father by Loung Ung
- Things People in Singapore say
- Plant Based: Who Knew it Could Be so Yummy
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
- Janet on Plant Based: Who Knew it Could Be so Yummy
- bookjunkie on #18. Simple Joys: A Dragon Dance
- Uta Hannemann on #18. Simple Joys: A Dragon Dance
- bookjunkie on It’s Another New Year & I’m Feeling Hopeful
This just sounds odd to me. It’s a place where your car will be washed by a group of people rather than a mechanical device which you drive though.
A usual sight in Singapore. People crowding around to watch a dvd show on TV. This was taken in Chinatown.
The grammar police would have a field day in Singapore.
The American Dream will cost you quite a bit.
The grammar bitch in me noticed this. I couldn’t resist clicking at the no taking photo sign.
Hahaha… those signs are not showing much for Singapore’s speak good english campaign!
Hahaha….I don’t mind them….they make me smile 🙂
Since I’m not really good in english, Guess some of my english is like that too LOL