- Psoriosis Update: December 2022
- It’s So Easy to Fall Out of a Routine of Good Habits
- Psoriosis November Update
- Thankful for My Anxiety for One Reason
- Been Almost 7 Years Since that Cancer Diagnosis in 2016
- Confused & Conflicted (Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder)
- Curious about Natural Menopause
- Have Not Been Writing
- Thinking of My Uncle A Today & Wishing him All the Joy in the World
- Time in a Bottle by Jim Croce
- What I Dreamt
- #17. Simple Joys: Meeting My Partner For Lunch
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
This just sounds odd to me. It’s a place where your car will be washed by a group of people rather than a mechanical device which you drive though.
A usual sight in Singapore. People crowding around to watch a dvd show on TV. This was taken in Chinatown.
The grammar police would have a field day in Singapore.
The American Dream will cost you quite a bit.
The grammar bitch in me noticed this. I couldn’t resist clicking at the no taking photo sign.