Pacific Coffee Company is a Hong Kong chain which started in 1992. You can use your museum ticket to get a 10% discount at the coffee place. Love the plush red velvet seats at Pacific Coffee Company which is also at Vivo. Vivo is always super crowded, so it was nice to find this outlet completely empty. Sometimes it’s not about the drinks, but just a place to rest for a while. What you purchase amounts to a kind of rent for parking yourself in their space for half an hour.
I Talk About
- My Niece Made Me So Happy Today
- Grateful for My Cousins
- Siem Reap March 2023: Pink Lotuses
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 Angkor National Museum
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 (Arriving at the Jaya House River Park Hotel)
- Siem Reap March 2023: Day 1 (Landing at the Airport)
- Beautiful Singapore Morning
- Some Days I Can & Other Days I Just Can’t
- Don’t Know How to Feel About This
- Must Read: First They Killed My Father by Loung Ung
- Things People in Singapore say
- Plant Based: Who Knew it Could Be so Yummy
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Love Your Comments
- Janet on Plant Based: Who Knew it Could Be so Yummy
- bookjunkie on #18. Simple Joys: A Dragon Dance
- Uta Hannemann on #18. Simple Joys: A Dragon Dance
- bookjunkie on It’s Another New Year & I’m Feeling Hopeful
I’m not a coffee drinker myself but glad you were able to find a quiet place to spend your time while you sip your coffee. I used to visit Jackie Chan Cafe at Nassim Road coz the place is rather empty most of the time. However, it closed down a few years ago & has been replaced by an Italian restaurant. Pity…..
that’s sad that a place you liked closed down.
I chance upon this place when strolling along Maxwell Road and decided to check it out. It’s completely empty on a Sunday morning. You can have the entire place to meditate on life ; such a rare find in an ever increasingly crowded and noisy Singapore. We need more of such places to unwind and relax. Best of all service is good.
empty places are quite the haven 🙂
However by lunch time on Sunday, most tables with good facing will be taken. Need to find elsewhere to contemplate life.
Yeah it’s so so hard to find a quiet place on a weekend or even a seat. Tables all squished together there’s no breathing room at most places.