Just an evolving list off the top of my head since it’s January 1st and I’m feeling positive and energized.
1. Read more good books and relish every word
2. Watch more excellent movies (the last 2 movies I watched in 2011, Drive & Blue Valentine, were amazing. I was pretty blown away by the acting skills of Ryan Gosling and Michelle Williams)
3. Explore the new when it comes to travel and reading
4. Finally try out meditation
5. Journal, write and reflect but schedule time for this so I can do it more regularly
6. Explore new opportunities
7. Stop eating foods that make me feel toxic or bloated. By now I know what they are.
8. Be more aware and present
9. Embrace that I’m the weird odd (I like to think eccentric and quirky) one and realize that this is who I am, it makes me happy and I’m not changing for anyone
10.In my 40s, the world may end in 2012 & no one is going to bully me anymore. Bullies begone.