- What are the three best decisions you’ve ever made?
- I Don’t Like the Saying ‘New Normal’.
- Was the Pre-Smart Phone & Pre-Globalisation Era Truly Superior?
- For Those Who Grieve? The Unbearable Pain Does Diminish
- Being Human
- Why I Always Reach For Food
- Internal Life
- #6. Letter to my Papa
- #5. Letter to my Papa
- Thought Process – Extreme Anxiety
- The Bravest Writer I’ve Met On WordPress – Janet
- Looking Forward to Being Less Sedentary
I Talk About
Love Your Comments
CopyrightUnless otherwise indicated, all photos featured on the blog were taken by me. All Rights Reserved Singapore Actually 2022
Tag Archives: anti-social
Just another personal post that I need to write today on 12.1.12. One of those days when my blog becomes my diary. 1. I like being a hermit. I don’t have a need to be popular and solo can be … Continue reading →
This affirms why I quit Facebook and I just had to reblog this excellent post. You’ve just got to watch the video of the woman in the glass house (an incredible social experiment) who is just fed up with what … Continue reading →